16 Feb LAB Energy Advisors – Annual Cycling Sportive 10th June 2022
LAB Energy Advisors – Annual Cycling Sportive 10th June 2022
June 10, 2022
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
A one day cycle ride open to guests of LAB Energy Advisors only. This will be a great day out for all with cyclists being able to choose between three different routes (47km (with Box Hill=60k), 70km or 100km), all incorporating sections of the 2012 London Olympic course, with an optional ascent of Box Hill.
pie guides will lead groups on each route offering different pacing on each. The ride will commence with breakfast and culminate in a well-earned mid-afternoon BBQ at a great local pub.
- Loop ride led by pie guides
- Meet at the Stepping Stones pub in Westhumble for coffee and breakfast
- Two refreshment stops on route during the ride
- Late lunch on return to the Stepping Stones pub
- Guides at a ratio of approximately 8-10 cyclists to one pie guide
- Gels and electrolyte tablets
- Support vehicles with bike spares, bike tool kits, first-aid kits, fresh water, sunscreen, etc
- All the small print – risk assessments, fully insured operator, contract, registration forms, kit lists, emergency cards
Who are pie?
pie are unique in the industry offering only bespoke guided rides for companies, charities and groups of individuals.
Groups will be led by pie guides familiar with the terrain and who will help cyclists of all abilities complete the challenge.
- Our guided rides make sure we offer the very best care to our cyclists
- All of our guides are experienced cyclists. They range from ex-professional racers to keen amateurs and all are very used to guiding groups of differing abilities, experience and skill
- Our guides will navigate their small group from start to finish
- They are on hand to help with mechanical work so there is no waiting around for a mechanic’s van
- Many pie guides are first aid trained
- Cyclists can change groups (up or down) at any time during the day
- Learn more about our guides, leaders and medics
For more information:
Please contact Paul Bannister firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the LAB cycling sportive:
THIS IS A CLOSED EVENT FOR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES OF LAB Energy Advisors only