01 Aug LONDON TO AMSTERDAM – FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER – SUNDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER 2023
September 15, 2023 - September 17, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vantage Data Centres are pleased to present a two-day ride, from their office in Farringdon to Amsterdam. The bike ride will begin on Friday 15th September and finish on Sunday 17th September.
The 2 day bike ride will see cyclists embarking on a 130 km ride each day. Day 1 will finish in Harwich where the riders will take an overnight ferry to the Hook of Holland. Day 2 will then start from the port in the Hook of Holland and finish in Amsterdam at the Rijkmuseum.
Participants will have the choice to start in Farringdon for the full ride or join at the halfway point on day 1 in Chelmsford for a shorter ride. The shorter ride will be approximately 70km.
The ride will be starting at Vantage Data Centres, Farringdon. You will need to meet there at 08:00 on Friday 15th September, ready to go by 08:30 for your briefing. Riders will finish on Saturday 16th September in Amsterdam at approximately 17:00. On Sunday 17th September all riders will board the Eurostar back to London St Pancras. Your bikes will be taken back to the office in Farringdon by freight once you have finished on the Saturday.
Included for participants:
- Ride led by pie guides
- 1 night accommodation on overnight ferry in twin rooms
- 1 night accommodation in twin rooms in Amsterdam
- All food and drink from day 1 morning stop to finish
- Refreshment stops on route during the ride
- Guides at a ratio of approximately 8-10 cyclists to one pie guide
- Gels and electrolyte tablets
- Support vehicles with bike spares, bike tool kits, first-aid kits, fresh water, sunscreen, etc
Vantage Data Centres will be supplying you with you jersey and will be distributed in the week leading up to the ride. Please contact Els (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Who are pie?
pie are unique in the industry offering only bespoke guided rides for companies, charities and groups of individuals.
Groups will be led by pie guides familiar with the terrain and who will help cyclists of all abilities complete the challenge.
- Our guided rides make sure we offer the very best care to our cyclists
- All of our guides are experienced cyclists. They range from ex-professional racers to keen amateurs and all are very used to guiding groups of differing abilities, experience and skill
- Our guides will navigate their small group from start to finish
- They are on hand to help with mechanical work so there is no waiting around for a mechanic’s van
- Many pie guides are first aid trained
- Cyclists can change groups (up or down) at any time during the day
- Learn more about our guides, leaders and medics
For more information:
Please contact Els, email@example.com.