Tom has worked in a number of areas in the cycle industry, from education with Sustrans, through managing a national cycling brand as a National Cycling Manager in the Leisure industry and as a Recreation and then Partnerships Manager for British Cycling. An experienced club rider & traveler, Tom is equally happy on road or MTB and has guided tours all over the UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, Italy, Sardinia, Mallorca and more.
Tom is also a Tutor & Assessor for British Cycling, delivering their L1 & L2 Ride Leadership Awards and their Bikeability National Standards qualifications. Tom also holds a 1st Class Hons degree in Sport & Exercise Science (BASES Cert) and is a qualified Personal Trainer & Coach in Running & Fitness & is the Trainer for GoodGym in Sheffield.
A well-qualified and experienced guide, Tom will look after you through the journey and maybe teach you something along the way if you ask…
- British Cycling L2 Ride Leader
- British Cycling MTB Leader L2
- British Cycling L2 Coach (QCF)
- British Cycling L2 MTB Coach (QCF)
- Cycling UK Club Ride Leader
- Cycling UK Ride Manager
- Bikeability – National Standards Instructor Trainer (NSIT)
- Cytech L1
- ITC Outdoor 1st Aid (SQF L5)
- British Red Cross – 1st Aid for Leading Rides